Tauranga Open Cross Country Races - 27th May 2017
WAIPUNA PARK Course
Kaitemako Road - off Welcome Bay Road
Athletics New Zealand Sanctioned Event
No WBP 1502
|Grade||Distance||Start Time||Entry Fee|
|*||Boys & Girls 10||1000m||12:40pm||$7.00|
|*||Boys & Girls 12||2000m||12:50pm||$7.00|
|*||Women U18 & U20||4000m||1:40pm||$12.00|
|*||Men U18 & U20||6000m||2:00pm||$12.00|
|Senior & Masters Men||8000m||2:00pm||$15.00|
*A SCHOOLS POINTS COMPETITION will be held as part of the above races.
(6 to count across all junior grades - 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100 payable to respective schools)
Points calculation based on each year of birth. Points will be calculated on 28th May if insufficient time on race day.
Two School Spot Prizes $100. Starters pack for each student.
(Note - school team to be current students from one school and athletes competing for the school points competition may wear club or school uniforms).
- Prizegiving/afternoon tea will be held in the Waipuna Park Facilities.(inclusive in entry)
- Spectator-friendly course with ample parking.
- Prizes for first three place-getters plus spot prizes in each event. Age Group prizes at Organiser's discretion.
- The programme will proceed regardless of weather conditions. Please bring warm and weatherproof clothing (showers are available).
- Entries close 23rd May 2017
- Late entries will be accepted on race day with a $2.00 Late Entry fee applying.
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org and post copy with payment to:
P O BOX 2376, TAURANGA
Malcolm Taylor: 027 292 4411 or 07 5760000